Professional Mould Removal Services
Eradication of Mould and Airborne Spores
Mould and dampness is not something people generally enjoy living with and in some cases, constant dampness inside a house can lead to serious illness and breathing diseases.
We remove the mould spores and treat around the affected areas to help to control and prevent regrowth of the mould. All mould on walls, ceilings, windows, woodwork and grouting are treated with a formulated solution made especially for residential properties which kills 99.9% of bacteria and mould spores leaving your surfaces clean and free from mould.
Mould spores that require vacuuming we use high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filters in all our vacuum units with HEPA filter sealed disposable bags, capturing 99.97% of mould particles.
During our service we will take temperature, Dewpoint and relative humidity level readings using Pro Digital Thermo-Hygrometer. Measuring the airborne moisture and dampness in your property so that we can identify your problem and solve any condensation and further mould problems.
Excess moisture indoors can also be caused by condensation.
Condensation forms when the air indoors can't hold any more moisture. Cooking, showering, drying clothes indoors and breathing without adequate ventilation can all cause excess moisture. Droplets can form on indoor surfaces such as windows, walls and ceilings, it can also form on carpets, fabric, furniture and clothing turning into Mould.
You can help prevent the build-up of condensation by:
Putting lids on saucepans, drying washing outside or using a tumble dryer. Not putting clothes on radiators or hanging washing on clothes horses. Opening the bedroom window for 15 minutes each morning or night making sure your home is well insulated. Heating your home a little more ventilating rooms regularly and leaving doors open to allow air to circulate, unless you're cooking or showering,
If you're cooking, showering or bathing, opening the window, putting the extractor fan on and closing the door of the room you're in..
Mould growing in bathrooms, wet rooms, kitchens and utility rooms is a very common occurrence, often because showering and washing produces air particles which will then suspend in the air, when it comes into contact with cold ceiling or walls it reaches dew point and turns back into water, this water settles on walls, ceilings, grout and sealant around your bath or shower, that’s when the mould spores appears and starts to grow. Sealant that begins to leak can cause damage to worktops, walls, bath panels and property below.
The only way to remove mould or leaks from silicone sealant is cut out all the sealant and replace with new mould resistant colour match silicone sealant. Contact us for prices to replace new sealant around baths, shower trays and kitchens. Once the treatment has been done we will provide you with help and advice on how to keep the area well ventilated in order to prevent the build-up of mould in the future.
Once all black mould spores are killed and affected areas are treated, generally there will be no need to redecorate walls or ceilings after.
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL FOR FREE QUOTES AND ADVISE
Tel: 07796835564 Please send pictures on whatsApp
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
Saturday: 9am - 4pm